| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tampa, Florida in May is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of water is discharged across on average 7 days.
- The blue above Tampa, Florida is very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:13 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:30.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tampa, Florida May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tampa, Florida, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tampa, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) NNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) N
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 230.6 kms (143.3 miles) N
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 361.5 kms (224.6 miles) N
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 318 kms (197.6 miles) NNE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 291.3 kms (181 miles) NNE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 232 kms (144.1 miles) NNE
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) NNE
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) ENE
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) E
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SSE
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) SSE
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) ESE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) SE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) SSE